Welcome To Freedom Crossing Academy K-8
It’s Time To Take Flight And Breaks Barriers!!!
Please Gather ALL Registration Requirements Listed Below, Register Your Student Online.
- THREE PROOFS OF RESIDENCY:
*1st: Must be a Mortgage Statement, Deed, signed closing documents, or signed lease agreement.
*2nd: Must be a major utility bill (ie: JEA, TECO, Internet) dated within 30 days of registration date.
*3rd: An additional utility bill, homeowner/renters insurance, vehicle registration, credit card statement or bank state. All proofs must be dated within 30 days of registration date.
- ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- COMPLETED FLORIDA IMMUNIZATION FL680 FORM
STATE LAW FL680 – NO OUT OF STATE IMMUNIZATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- PHYSICAL DATED WITHIN A YEAR PRIOR TO DATE OF REGISTRATION
- FINAL REPORT CARD, IEP, 504 PLAN OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL EDUCATION DOCUMENTS. THIS MAY BE NEEDED TO PLACE YOUR STUDENT.
- COMPLETE YOUR STUDENT’s online registration
You will receive a confirmation email when you have successfully submitted the enrollment application. There is no need to contact the school as instructed, we will contact you.
- WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE UPLOAD ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION DURING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS. WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU VIA EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTION OR CONCERNS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOUR FAMILY TO FCA IN THE FALL.
Welcome To Our Team, Falcons!!
If you are unsure of the school you are zoned for, please check the School Attendance Zones Locator.
**Parents, please be aware that the state of Florida requires all rising 7th graders to have the Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis (Tdap) Immunization. Please schedule your doctor’s appointment soon to receive your student’s updated Florida DH 680 Form. Once you obtain this form, please provide it to us as soon as possible to ensure a smooth transition into 7th grade. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.